Volunteering on a committee is one of the BEST ways to find value in your membership. With a monthly commitment of about an hour, sitting in and participating on a committee will allow you to create connections and grow your contact list with industry colleagues while working together to reach a collective goal.
Interested in joining a BRHBA Committee? Click here and fill out our Google Form and indicate your preference.
Chair: Brice Craig, Craig Builders
- Coordinates marketing, member services, recruiting and retention
- Meets monthly on Thursday mornings; times subject to change, but email reminders will be sent.
Programs, Education, Green Building
Chair: Eric Robertson, Smith & Robertson
- The Programs Committee plans the programs calendar and organizes association events for the upcoming year.
- Meets every other month on the fourth Wednesday of the month unless otherwise specified. Email reminders will be sent to all active committee members.
Parade of Homes
Chair: Kate Colvin, Craig Builders
- Plans and produces the annual Parade of Homes
- Meets approximately twice a month for three months prior to event
Chair: John Scott, Builders FirstSource
- Plans and executes the fall and spring annual golf outings
- Meets approximately twice a month for two months prior to each event
Builder Bash Committee*
Chair: Julia Roberts, Fulton Mortgage Company
- *This committee will hopefully resume in 2022 - but will not be held in 2021 due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
- Plans and executes the New Builder Bash event to be held in June
- Meets approximately twice a month on a date TBD
Work Force Development
Chairs: Emily Dooley, Nest Realty
- Together with local community colleges and high schools the WFD committee is committed to bringing public awareness to the skilled labor crisis affecting the home building industry.